Thursday, November 5, 2009

Recess is a good way to look at it...

Day 1052 in a row today. I find a way to play every day.

As my BAP name 'enlightener' might suggest, I am a tireless promoter of the sport of footbag, former Education Director of IFPA, even my profession involves education. I think a good way to look at my lunchtime shreds, is as a "recess" from my very structured day. I also think it helps to keep it fresh by having a goal... something to achieve, something to work towards, something that will get me focused on a 'prize' of some kind. I often stray from my original intentions, but I always finish up feeling good about my game.

Today my goal was to have 'Twirling Thursday.' Once I got warmed up, I did some twirl iterations (nothing new), but started into other tricks and never got back to Twirls. Most notably a lot of 'shooting' tricks. Shooting paradox torque. I think shooting mobius is possible. Hit both stepping barflies in one string. Almost hit shooting symposium barfly. All kinds of good.

Recess is good!

-enlightener

No comments:

Post a Comment