Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ever get the feeling you've hit a trick before?

Yesterday, I hit Nuclear Paradox Twirl and Fairy Symp. Mirage on film, many times.  I am not sure that never before in the world of footbag freestyle (hacky-sack) has anyone hit Nuclear Paradox Twirl, NOR am I certain that it deserves the Paradox (but I know it should)... just note it is the opp twirl I do from the side I nuclear set on.  So L clipper set, L let nuclear set, R leg Twirl ending in L clipper again.  I think symposium might be possible too.

Sometimes I wonder if I have hit this move before.  I'm going to search my archives here and my notes otherwise, but I remember Allan H. hitting this before.  Somehow this feels familiar, but I love it!

See ya!
Scott 'Enlightener' Davidson


Shred notes: 5/13/10
Today I nearly hit what I can only describe as: "Pixie set, backside symposium toe blur"  Battery ran out, and I had only gotten close, not quite hit it.  I think I need to finish the 2nd dex faster to get time for the pickup.  If I obsess for too long on any one trick, I risk injury so I have to move on for now.

Note: Epic Fail technical error due to 'fat fingers' on iphone accidentally causing premature publication of a blog post that was barely a draft.  Then no known reason, when I try to type in my browser view of blogger.com on my iphone, it makes every character a capital letter, very strange.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment