Tuesday, May 11, 2010

11 years late, but never too soon!

I won the 1999 World Footbag Championships, Footbag Freestyle Singles event.   I have only seen my performance twice since then, it is as if no one recorded it.

We did have a great recording done with professional cameras, but that footage got lost immediately after the event, during a move, and I have never seen it.  So I got in touch with our videographer by chance through facebook, and he finally tracked down the footage and is putting it in the mail so I can get it up on YouTube.  I can't wait.  I really can't wait.  

Shred notes: 5/11/10 - Skooled routines today.  Really got into it after about a half hour warmup.  The past few days have been productive... Nuclear Paradox Twirl and Fairy Symposium Mirage.  The first is a new trick as far as I can tell, and the 2nd is new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment