Monday, April 26, 2010

Practice is the mother of innovation in footbag freestyle, Muted (Solo) & Zoid (Rooted)

I practice everyday, and this I believe leads me to innovation in such a natural fluid process that it seems to happen frequently!  I'm very happy about this.

Over the past few days, I've been practicing some concepts that are new to me. Someone told me that one of these concepts was "Muted" but I don't think he was correct after looking at other videos on youtube that mention Muted tricks.

What I have been doing is best described as: "Landing and catching at the same time on the same foot ending a trick" which I would rather call "Solo" or "Soloing" as verb.

I hit Gyro Muted (Solo) DLO and Phobic Muted (Solo) Mirage and tons of other muted (Solo) family members.

I also combined Zoid sets (otherwise may be known as Rooted) with Muted (solo) tricks, on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcciFv21gzA

Another day, another shred... maybe for most people, but today I definitely innovated!

I love the sport of footbag freestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment