Monday, April 19, 2010

The day of the duck!

Today I skooled Ducking related footbag freestyle tricks. I got warm and then started doing ducking butterflies and I decided to dedicate this session to ducking and diving, today was the day of the Duck! Glad I did.

I have been skooling my routine lately and I feel like I have been neglecting the 'pushing my game' part. And today, while skooling ducking tricks, innovation struck again. Well, I bet a few others have hit this, but not many. Zulu Paradox Symposium Whirl! That is L clipper set up past left ear, down over right ear and symposium paradox whirl in the remaining time ending on rt. clipper. The zulu makes the diving part happen quickly. I think I'll publish a video on this, gotta get it on video tomorrow then.

Shred notes: 4/19/10
Ducks, Zulu Paradox Symposium Whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment