Sunday, August 8, 2010

Footbag Youth Outreach - WGN TV Kids Fair August 13, 6-9am

I've been on vacation for a week, but didn't miss a day of shredding.  Had somewhat exotic shred locations and got some film too, I'll publish a video to my "footbagenlightener" youtube channel later today from my phone.

This Friday we are a part of the WGN-TV Channel 9 (in Chicago area) Kids Fair and we'll be there for the 3 hours.  The broadcasters all come out and do live shots, they incorporate it into their news show and they are bound to get to us, so watch for us.

For more information:
http://www.wgntv.com/about/station/pressrelease/wgntv-kids-fair-2010-pr,0,6035345.story

See ya!

Shred Notes: Week of Aug 1-7, 2010
Was shredding with Valeria and practicing doubles when I crashed and burned from a collision with her legs.  I fell straight onto my lowerback bone and could barely walk the next day, but I got a good shred in because I found tricks that didn't hurt so much and I did lots of them.  I will post a videotape of my recovery over the week later today.  Still hurts a week later, but of course I'm already planning my shred for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment