Thursday, June 28, 2012

Shred journal update.

Day 2017.
I now have empirical evidence that getting warm on a hot day takes less time than on a cold day. I've always felt that was happening. Now I'm sure. But why?

Today was a lot of juggle work. And not the two bag toe juggle. No. Well, yes there are toe juggles but interspersed with all kinds of crazy Seamless ins and outs so I never stop moving in order to start juggling. I call this technique Seamless, and I take full credit for this Concept.

And I hit Atomic leg over Seamless-in to toe juggle a bunch o times.

I was making a juggle movie but my CPU kernel panics habitually now and I want a really nice piece. Codenamed: advanced Foot Juggling Skool. and no room to film on camera. Argh.

See ya!
-enlightener

No comments:

Post a Comment