Sunday, July 3, 2011

How Dragons (and outsider) led me to Heels and Refractions

Recently, Jonathon Schneider came to town and I spent weeks preparing my dragons. I suppose his openness to body rolls and alternative surfaces led me to reassess my heels and my Refractions.

Since he was here, I've hit an astonishing array of new tricks. Well, modified From tricks I've mastered, but tHis is the basis of my freestyle theory, that freestyle is component based. All my future tricks are the product of my past tricks.

Double leg over ending in heel
Whirl ending in heel
Gyro whirl ending in heel
Whirling refraction
Spinning butterfly refraction.
Stepping opp whirl ending in heel.

That is just the past 3 days.

Then I watched a video of David Clavens and my mind was blown. The guy is a god. Wow. Makes me wonder how. How. How? Wow.

See ya!
Enlightener

No comments:

Post a Comment