Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stimpy Concept - Freestyle Footbag evolves steadily...

Stimpy Concept.  New from Enlightener.

A Concept is something that applies to many possible tricks, making them unique.  Symposium, Paradox, Atomic and Nuclear are all Concepts.  The Stimpy Concept applies when the following conditions are met... When you Leap, Dex, Land AND Catch the footbag with the same foot.  So far I have hit 4 tricks that are Stimpy.  They are in the video below.  Mostly variations on Double Leg Over.



Enjoy!
-Enlightener

Shred Notes:  Have had a burst of creativity lately.  Hit what I think is Spinning Symposium Swiveling Osis?  I have near-hits on film.  Other strange tricks like: Nuclear inspinning mirage/torque, I have scratched the back of my leg up pretty good trying this one.  Took today off.  Gotta look at my camera and see if any of this stuff is worth publishing.  cant wait until spring weather, getting outdoors and in the sun and really start back into long strings.  Hallway shredding on polished concrete is getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment