Friday, March 4, 2011

Setting from Dragon tricks... how does he do it?

I have to wonder how Jonathan Schneider sets from Dragon tricks.  He keeps the footbag on the cross-body side, but every time I try it, the set doesn't go up so much as hits my body and uncontrollably falls to the ground.  No video today of the dragon work, but I'm skooling the hell out of them.  Except I tend to spin 'out' of the catch, so I wonder sometimes if my Dragon's aren't really just outside catches.  I'll do some filming next week.

Today I was going to take it easy, no high-impact, no big twists, as I did tweak my upper back and neck area from those Stomping Spyro Slalom tricks from yesterday.  But then it turned out that all I did was twisty tricks like Dragons.  Ironically, I thought I was innovating yesterday, but I had done that trick, and published it on youtube back in January.  So all it took was 2 months to forget a new trick.  Glad I ran into it again.  Check out my video from yesterday...


Now check out the one from a couple of months ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment