Monday, October 4, 2010

Pogo Symposium Mirage & Fairy Miraging Symposium Mirage

If there is something to be said about 'frontside' tricks, it is that I don't think I'll ever stop actively training them.  I need to push my game more to the front side, and in that effort, I have been training front side tricks about every other day.  Yesterday I worked almost exclusively on my flipside fairy sets and feel the burn from it today.  Nuclear, atomic, rakes and pendulums are trained almost daily.  Can't over do it on the Nukes or atomics because I have gotten minor injuries from too much of that good thing.

On day 1383 in a row shredding, I hit Pogo Symposium Mirage & Fairy Miraging Symposium Mirage, along with some other stuff, but I published those from my iphone.



Shred notes: 10/4/2010
I have been skooling frontside on alternating days, trying to stay focused on long strings rather than 'new trick development' (which tends to be very short attempts at very had tricks).  I have been playing to Talking Heads and find their music very motivating.  Especially 'And she was.'  Many new juggling tricks and still improving Seamless.

No comments:

Post a Comment