Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 2010 - Short String recaps

Bummed that I can't make Worlds2010.  Physically depressed.  But I won't let that stop me.

If I didn't videotape myself at the end of each jam session, I don't think I would remember half of what I accomplish.  This 10 minute movie may bore the uninitiated to death, but for me it is my passion.  I love freestyle footbag, as it continues to challenge both my mind and body!




These videos serve my sense of posterity.  In 20 years, I'll look back at these days in fond memory of how my game has evolved.  I fully expect to be playing freestyle footbag into my 60's, and these will serve as a nice comparison...


High speed subject (me) and new iPhone4 video camera. If I didn't make these videos, I might forget what I hit. Long strings coming tomorrow in separate video. This video contains a trick that is NEW to mankind: Spinning Ducking Xbody Whirling Rake. Seamless Juggles from Blurs, Gyro Mirages and Fairy mirages. Whirling Sole to Symposium whirl. Fairy Ducking Barfly. Blurry Whirling Cross Body Rake. Insane threading strings, including new Sewing Machine sets. Ducking Symposium Whirl. Mobius to Double Osis. Pendulum Sets into torque. (Just hit Pendulum set to paradox drifter today, not on tape yet). Fairy Ducking Cross Body Rake. Among tons of other tricks. More daily.


Shred notes: 7/20/10 - 
Looks like rain today.  Gonna jam outdoors under an overhang.  I am going to film again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment